Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Well there are awards and then there are awards? He obviously knows it isn't going to fetch much but does have a great sense of humor anyway. Can't imagine the "Award Winning Boat" that could go with this. :eek:

And don't you just love the Brand New Air as well. I mean who hasn't smelt stall air in old tires...whoo... :faint2:

hvymtl939

Chief Petty Officer
I think it's that same dude who posts all the ads about "Disabled Vetran wants free boats". Now, I don't know if he's a veteran, disabled, etc, but I do know he's trying to get free boats to strip and sell parts for, then get people to take the hulls.

crazyinkc

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I think he pulled the ad to strip more parts. I see he has an ad for the trimtabs in the parts section now.

tallcanadian

Captain
There is a truck on site if you need it to pull the boat out. The town has three bars. Then blah blah blah. ThTs all I can decipher. Lol

bobkat1864

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Lol, sounds like he just wants someone with a drivers license to go party with , because they took his away.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
He got me with "312miami vise power boat". Then it went downhill. Free monster truck, a boat for a buck and let's party. Somewhere along the line a quad popped up. Feel free to email offers.

I have no idea, neither does he! :eek:

shaw520

Chief Petty Officer
No Title

Geeze guys,..sounds like fun,..wheres your sense of adventure, he "gets off paper in two years "!..lol Scorpion 312. Wtwin 454's, 3 bars,...sounds legit.

Attachments

• photo259301.jpg
    photo259301.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 0

shaw520

Chief Petty Officer
Im sure the DEC is just waiting for someone to claim it,... although he did include hull registration number,...that may come back and bite him.