Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

jaggededge

Cadet
5 Grand??? Yeah.... no thanks. Sorry to say it guys, but at 500... if it was closer to me... I would buy that. It looks to have all the fittings intact, and if that is a Tower of Power.... I think it would be a great boat to restore. A moneymaking investment??? Not so much. But pretty cool anyhow.

Patfromny

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I agree with it being a money maker at 500 OBO. To me, that means 250 max. It has great lines and could be brought back but it will never sell for more than 3000. Never 5000. It would be a fun boat to play with for sure. Sorry about the last post, I was looking for a cheap laugh with the transom in the front seat comment. I kinda figured it was an interior piece.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
id be all over that if he'd agree to 500 before he removed the cover :) 50 50 shot but eh I love gambling :) I got a 71 mach 1 that way once lol dude was like there is a car inside that thicket bush inside a shed if you can get thru it its yours took me 2 weeks of cutting and hacking but I made it then I had to try to get a title ugh but it was fun :)

shout

Seaman Apprentice
Boat and trailer, all redone....picture of a raggedy cut in the soggy deck and some kind of bilge pump bs? Maybe that's the best part of the "all redone" boat?

-- shout

Last edited by a moderator:

shaw520

Chief Petty Officer
The tri-haul type that shoud be hauled to the dump.
I agree,... one of my worst experiences ever occurred in a tri-hull,.. Lake George NY,.. storm rolls in,.. slamming off 3 ft breakers in a tri hull is NO FUN,.. well the inexperienced captain decided to cut throttle at the WRONG time,... the entire nose goes under (open bow),.. we ended dumping the beer out and bailing with the cooler,... its the only thing that kept us from going down....still pissed about the beer.

tomhath

Master Chief Petty Officer
Couple of little scuffs that'll buff right out. Then it'll look like a million dollars.