Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

roffey

Commander
ok you win, that is the funniest race and comment yet, still wiping the tears from my face.

On a side note, I think its funny how many people have 50 mph boats. I have a friend who has a 17 foot bowrider with a old 115 Johnson on the back and it does 60 and another whos fathers old wooden boat with a 50hp did 50 plus...:facepalm:

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
ok you win, that is the funniest race and comment yet, still wiping the tears from my face.

On a side note, I think its funny how many people have 50 mph boats. I have a friend who has a 17 foot bowrider with a old 115 Johnson on the back and it does 60 and another whos fathers old wooden boat with a 50hp did 50 plus...:facepalm:

Exactly, too funny. The sig line from a member who moved on several months ago is my favorite go fast braggart ... :lol:

1990 15' Lowe deep V hull 1996 Rude 25 top speed 45GPS MPH

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Yep ^^^
At least for a lap or 2:

Who said there is no great family entertainment anymore. I have to say a couple of those boats kinda looked like the one I bought to refurbish. And I couldn't figure out how anybody could damage their boat that bad. :facepalm:

mr300z87

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I am not saying that drive is worth $2500 but almost any Bravo drive for under a $1000 is a bargain. I too see Alpha drives for $100 to $400

roffey

Commander
wow, 10-12k for a 1969 boat that needs everything. I bet it would not have been that much new.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Maybe it was supposed to be $100.00 and he just forgot the decimal..... :rolleyes: yeah, right

Pusher

Lieutenant
W ... o ... w. 😱

My dad bought a solid closed-cabin 21' Olympic with galvanized trailer for that price. Yeeesh 😏

roffey

Commander
that's the nice thing about Canada, the nest will freeze in the winter. Just wait a month or two and take it down.

Pusher

Lieutenant
This one's borderline bad. Clallam Bay is pretty much in a natural rainforest and is on the straights of juan de fuca right before hitting the Pacific Ocean. I bet that flotation foam is wetter than a sea sponge.

Teamster

Lieutenant Commander
This one's borderline bad. Clallam Bay is pretty much in a natural rainforest and is on the straights of juan de fuca right before hitting the Pacific Ocean. I bet that flotation foam is wetter than a sea sponge.

Such an awesome place to fish,....

Fished with a charter out of Port Renfrew a bunch of years ago,......Went halibut fishing out in the Pacific somewhere,....So good,...

Pusher

Lieutenant
Yep. I go back that direction when I want to do some actual fishing. The halibut runs aren't doing too good the last couple years though.
WDFW won't limit the total catch limit per person per season, and the tribes get to do their handy work right before our season so the straights have been gutted. It's still good if you go out that far but the breeders don't have to time to migrate into the straits for the season.

The salmon season was all messed up too. I was going to catch a charter for tuna this year but decided to wait for a better season.

I think Olson's resort probably got hit pretty hard. There's new owners out there and they're putting money into fixing things up then WDFW does that.

Kind of messed up.