Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

tallcanadian

Captain
ok got this off my other forum

http://savannah.craigslist.org/boa/5731804651.html

00h0h_2Jli4xlPFHo_600x450.jpg

[h=2]73 scat craft 15 foot Mini house boat with 2 motors.like new - $4500 (Ellabell)[/h]

[FONT=&quot]Price is very firm don't ask it cost that price to build it.You want get a more dependable gas sipping motor like brand new only been in water 2times Nissan 9.8 horse 4 stroke runs like brand new fully serviced today just change oil and adding Lucas always put Lucas in all my Motors boat is built right I build boats and I'm a boat mechanic this is a lightweight trihull boat very sturdy the capacity was about 7 people and the motor was rated for 140 horse it is a hard to find boat because the weight of the hull is about half of some of the tri Hull boats that's why it's called a scat craft super lightweight for what it is transom has been redone it didn't really need it I just reinforced it with diamond plate metal the cabin is build out of treated two by fours painted with two coats of oil-based paint everything has been silicone even most of the wood has been silicone to keep weatherproof all screws or weather proof used washers on the 10 with the screws Allwood has been screwed and glued it like it's supposed to be and bolted to hull and sealed front is flexy glass floor is new with linoleum put down and adhesive was used windows are brand new in fact the cabin and everything is brand new and the motor we might as well say I just Build It Up 2 weeks ago nice silk curtains TV and DVD players brand new steering cable new everything just greased this is a hard to find motor on this boat the 9.8 Nissan mostly came with a tiller handle and cost about $3,000 or more this one with the controls probably cost about $4,000 or close to it I know trailer is a nice trailer brand new rims tires and Berings and grease brand new bilge pump brand new battery as of now I will probably be adding an air conditioner to it and a Honda generator when I do that the price will definitely increase because I used the boat has a 19 sticker and all paperwork and registration card it is a tilt back galvanized trailer lights work it has a brand new LED Lantern inside cabin last for up to 10 hours it's rechargeable also with the deal I will throw in A nicepower converter and also have a brand-new solar charger for the battery it's an industrial model so you can watch TV and not drain your battery this is one of the coolest Cabin boat you will ever see my neighbor came over like 5 times just to look at it it is not easy to build a cabin on a boat it ain't like building a little shed it has dimensions complicated and time-consuming so like I said don't ask about the price how you would do the bed in this boat is you just simply take about a 4 inch thick piece of memory foam or whatever inflatable mattress which I have to throw in brand new and there you go sleep to comfortably so you can't beat that I'm not going to list all the stuff that I've done to it a lot also has a brand new gas tank which is 3 gallon that's all you need because the Motor sips gas anyway also new primer bulb and gas line this boat is not designed to go fast it's just a cruiser and also comes with a 45-pound thrust Minn Kota trolling motor for the front So see you will get were your going for sure call only [/FONT]
show contact info
[FONT=&quot]best motor gets A5 star rating and one of the most quietest running Motors that there is super dependable and if you're smart you were going to get better gas mileage anyway the only problem with the other cabin cruisers that's bigger than this one is there a way a lot and they have 350 than the most of them suck gas and cost a fortune to fix and has Bellows on the inboard models and they will sink easy with a hole in that so this is an ideal boat you can't beat it very easy to install a little 5000 BTU window unit not freeze the cabin the TV in pick has a mount own back of it and hangs up in cabin I just keep it out of the cabin because of moisture and stuff like that but the TV works great with remote and it's DVD is brand new just put a new fuel pump yesterday and just rebuild the carburetor might trade it for a nice truck or conversion van[/FONT]

While reading this one long sentence, I started hearing music from Twilight Zone. Then it shortly turned into the music from Deliverance. Then I fell asleep. WTH?

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
With silk curtains and a 3 gal tank how could you pass on that ! And it don't way as much as other cabin boats ...

irish1985

Seaman
No Title

wonder if this comes with a set of golf clubs?

fetch

http://maine.craigslist.org/bar/5719028971.html

[FONT=&quot]I have a Glastron boat available for sale or trade. Got it for a project but have another boat already so I'm just testing waters to see what's out there? Unaware of year and model of the boat. Needs a motor anything chevy 6cyl 4.3 is best but 3.8, 2.8 will fit., seats etc. No title but you don't need one here in Maine! Best cash offers or trades welcome! I'm interested in anything that has a motor RV, car, 4x4 truck, ATV, dirtbike, Motorcycle, snowmobile, motorcycle. Try me![/FONT]

Attachments

• photo251295.jpg
    photo251295.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0

third times the charm

Petty Officer 1st Class
The sad part about the barn boat, is that guy is really convinced he has done one hell of a job....boat mechanic...... I hope he doesnt show up on here in the restro form.....lmbo.