Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

sutor623

Rear Admiral
No Title

Look at this moron. $500 and doesn't even have a title with it. BUT WAIT!!!! Hull and floor in EXCELLENT condition!!!

Here is a 1985 Mark Twain project boat. The hull and floor are in excellent condition. Interior needs some TLC, but mostly complete. I have the 5 windshield pieces also, but not the frame. All it needs is the motor and drive unit installed and hooked up. Will entertain offers, but cash and carry are best. I do not have a trailer for it, so bring your trailer to load it. Sells with a 'bill of sale'.

Attachments

• photo244088.jpg
    photo244088.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo244089.jpg
    photo244089.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo244090.jpg
    photo244090.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 0

roffey

Commander
wow, that boat has been completely parted out. Nothing of any value left and the boat looks beat up even if it had the parts.

sutor623

Rear Admiral
wow, that boat has been completely parted out. Nothing of any value left and the boat looks beat up even if it had the parts.

I know what a joke right? Even if it were a decent hull how would you safely get it back on a trailer at that point??

Maclin

Admiral
Look at this moron. $500 and doesn't even have a title with it. BUT WAIT!!!! Hull and floor in EXCELLENT condition!!!

Here is a 1985 Mark Twain project boat. The hull and floor are in excellent condition. Interior needs some TLC, but mostly complete. I have the 5 windshield pieces also, but not the frame. All it needs is the motor and drive unit installed and hooked up. Will entertain offers, but cash and carry are best. I do not have a trailer for it, so bring your trailer to load it. Sells with a 'bill of sale'.

Ad does not even read like it is the same boat, except for the no trailer part.

"Sells with a 'bill of sale'."

Should say "BULL of Sale"

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
I'm not sure I like this trailer set up :lol: :eek:

Jon boat and trailer

00G0G_9PDFRNhDRjm_600x450.jpg

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Yeah well considering that a Jon boat really doesn't weigh anything at all it probably doesn't really matter.

Yeah well considering it's not listed anymore someone that thinks like you also thought it really doesn't matter and probably bought it. :lol:

Or his redneck anti-theft device was breached and they carried it off since a Jon boat doesn't really weigh anything. :rolleyes:

Tnstratofam

Commander
Saw this on Kijiji here in Canada. Love the paint job.

An inboard/outboard Chieftain is what I'm lookimg for. :rockon: Although Canada is a little far for me to drive.:facepalm: As to the paint job I'm thinking they were going for a faux wood look, but didn't really pull it off. :rolleyes:

tallcanadian

Captain
He wants 4500 for it. It's been all redone. I don't know, I kinda like it.

1971 18ft Starcraft aluminum boat Brantford Ontario image 1
View larger image

Date Listed 23-May-16
Price
$4,500.00
Address Brantford, ON N3R
View map
For Sale By Owner
Make Starcraft
Model starcraft
Year 1971
Colour Brown
Engine rebuild new floor with fiberglass coating outdrive checked by proctor marine new 18 gallon gas tank new tires sleeps two newly undercoated wood grain paint job.
Asking $4500