Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Well that would be interesting fishing out of. :facepalm:

I can say that if that was completely refurbished, it would look great in a museum.

Actually the park service up here had one. They used it to put a septic truck on and go to the islands that had outhouse setups for the boaters and kayakers. now they sold it and acquired some other set up to do the job.

Last edited by a moderator:

tallcanadian

Captain
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/cape-breton/pontoon-houseboat/1139580865

This is a real ad. Funny.

Ok bi this here is me 1978 custum pontoon houseboat.. so lemme break er down for ya right here, in a couple months she's gonna be "boat season" and all ya buddys will be haulin out der sissy schooners fer dis here season.. well I'll tell ya, with dis here pontoon houseboat every day is boat season.

Now dis here boat may not be some kinda speedster but she can rip around the mira or th'ol Atlantic pond at a slow but woppin 2-5 km/hr and she probably attract the fine hunnys with a bit of wax I'm tellin ya.. they even prob say "take me fer a whip round the water and I'll take me top off fer ya weooo"

now inside the house part she's full equipped with a working John (recently fixed the pipe that shoots the poop into the water aka th'ol poopshoot), it don't got an oven er stove but she's got a good microwave to nuke all sorts of grub I'm tellin ya.. also has a pullout couch (lost me virginity on that bed so she's a guarantee deal sealer if yanno what I mean) I'll even sweep it out for ya if ya want..

reason why I'm sellin this here wave slammer is cuz the wife wants to be all civilized and stuff now and eat at those fine dining places like Harveys.. don't know who dis Harvey guy is but if he sweet talks my Bertha Imma give him th'ol 1-2 punch buddy I'm tellin ya.. anyways I think dis here S.S. Mira Monster would be suitable for deez here capers who got back from out west without the cash and their old lady took him fer all he has and all dat nonsense.

Have a good day me son and keep er between the buoys

zaaaa.jpg

Captain Ollie West

Petty Officer 2nd Class
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/cape-breton/pontoon-houseboat/1139580865

Ok bi this here is me 1978 custum pontoon houseboat.. so lemme break er down for ya right here, in a couple months she's gonna be "boat season" and all ya buddys will be haulin out der sissy schooners fer dis here season.. well I'll tell ya, with dis here pontoon houseboat every day is boat season.

Now dis here boat may not be some kinda speedster but she can rip around the mira or th'ol Atlantic pond at a slow but woppin 2-5 km/hr and she probably attract the fine hunnys with a bit of wax I'm tellin ya.. they even prob say "take me fer a whip round the water and I'll take me top off fer ya weooo"

now inside the house part she's full equipped with a working John (recently fixed the pipe that shoots the poop into the water aka th'ol poopshoot), it don't got an oven er stove but she's got a good microwave to nuke all sorts of grub I'm tellin ya.. also has a pullout couch (lost me virginity on that bed so she's a guarantee deal sealer if yanno what I mean) I'll even sweep it out for ya if ya want..

reason why I'm sellin this here wave slammer is cuz the wife wants to be all civilized and stuff now and eat at those fine dining places like Harveys.. don't know who dis Harvey guy is but if he sweet talks my Bertha Imma give him th'ol 1-2 punch buddy I'm tellin ya.. anyways I think dis here S.S. Mira Monster would be suitable for deez here capers who got back from out west without the cash and their old lady took him fer all he has and all dat nonsense.

Not convinced the head is legal ...:facepalm:

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Looks like the guy took the trailer wheels off his push mower :lol:

01010_ajsw7ly3kxg_600x450.jpg

That was the Royal Canadian Navy boat. Not one of the boats, the boat. I hear we are getting a plane too.

Old Ironmaker

Captain

That is not a down homer Canadian selling the boat. Not enough " Lord tunderin Jesus, You got er buy, eh buy, keep dat stick on da ice buy, slicker than a frog on April, Jesus jumpin Jesus buy " etcetera.

Teamster

Lieutenant Commander

If you were looking for an older camper and a pontoon to make into a party barge or something,....$1500.00 wouldn't be a terrible price,...Eh??

Tnstratofam

Commander
$_27.JPG

" Clark that there's an RV!" "Yes Edward and it looks so good parked at our dock!":facepalm:

Last edited:

tallcanadian

Captain

That is not a down homer Canadian selling the boat. Not enough " Lord tunderin Jesus, You got er buy, eh buy, keep dat stick on da ice buy, slicker than a frog on April, Jesus jumpin Jesus buy " etcetera.

You know the lingo. You are either a Caper or a Newfie. I'm guessing a Newf? Lol.

tallcanadian

Captain
Far from it Brudder, just east ender Hamilton boy that worked with all the down homers in the plant. Many transplants from Sydney Steel on the Cape and a few Newfs.

It's easy to catch the language. I lived in Newfoundland for ten years. I didn't notice it but was pointed it to me certain things I said. lol. I don't think I talks like that anymore me son. Lol

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander

Captain Ollie West

Petty Officer 2nd Class
https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/boa/5449716737.html

"Calls only please, I'm very busy-you get 3 questions. $850.00
[FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif, Times New Roman, serif]***OR BEST OFFER!***"[/FONT]

[FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif, Times New Roman, serif]Lets see ...[/FONT]

[FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif, Times New Roman, serif]1. Why could I not have been born rich instead of just good looking?

2. What is the meaning of life?
[/FONT]

3. Why are there no 'B' batteries?

00S0S_hSNFEl4kQLK_600x450.jpg

Mikeopsycho

Senior Chief Petty Officer
https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/boa/5449716737.html

"Calls only please, I'm very busy-you get 3 questions. $850.00
[FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif, Times New Roman, serif]***OR BEST OFFER!***"[/FONT]

[FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif, Times New Roman, serif]Lets see ...[/FONT]

[FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif, Times New Roman, serif]1. Why could I not have been born rich instead of just good looking?

2. What is the meaning of life?
[/FONT]

3. Why are there no 'B' batteries?

00S0S_hSNFEl4kQLK_600x450.jpg

Phone him up and ask 4 questions, just to see how firm he is on this point. :cool:

roffey

Commander
lol, ya ask him three silly question and then ask if that is all you can ask....