Information on 1980 fisher aluminum bass boat

gunplumber7

Cadet
I just purchased a 16 ft aluminum bass boat. It has Fisher Marine on the seats, original? Title says 1980 Fisher. Ser number is FMC49728M80D. I can not find any other markings on the boat? Specifically needed are load capacity, motor capacity. I contacted Fisher Boat Co. but seems they aquired the business in 1990 and have no prior records. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks. Jerry

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Information on 1980 fisher aluminum bass boat

Fisher made great boats back in the 80's.
Then they were bought by Brunswick, then sold to Tracker.

The only place the rating info can be found is from the manufacturer, or if you can find an identical boat and copy the info from the rating plate.

gunplumber7

Cadet

Where should the rating plate be located? My guess would be stern by Ser# or around the console somewhere, but nothing there. Thanks. Jerry

49richy

Recruit

I recently purchased a 1981 16 foot fisher marine bass boat, I believe they would be somewhat close to each other. The max horsepower is 70 hp, and up to 5 people are allowed. The weight is in the 600lb. range, I am currently at work so I dont have the plate in front of me. I will get that for you later. The plate on my boat is located towards the front of the boat just before the front fishing deck. Hope this helps