putting a floor, in my row boat

cloudman

Cadet
Hello all, I have a 14ft v-bottom aluminium boat, I have being trying to come up with a solution on how to put a floor in, but a don't have a clue on how to do this, I was trying to find out how to do it on the web but no luck, I would be thankful for any help. Thanks

Coors

Captain
Re: putting a floor, in my row boat

search boat restoration in here.

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander

It would be alright to put a floor in a boat if boats had floors :p. Boats have decks!!! :D.

Really it shouldn't be that hard to install a deck in that boat, I was just looking at a 14ft v-bottom aluminum boat on craigslist.com that had a step up deck in it very nice setup.

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander

I just sent you a pm (private message), with a link to that boat to give you an idea of how it is set up.

chris 1

Cadet

Hi Could you please send me a that idea also

Thanx Chris

chris 1

Cadet

Hi Could you please send me a that idea also

Thanx Chris

tmitchell5188

Seaman

Me too! I just put mine in the shop to get started next week. I put a piece of 3/4" plywood just to see if it would work, and I liked how it worked out. I'm planning on using 1/2" treated with adding a stringer. My goal is to keep the added weight to 100 pounds or less.

I just added a couple of seat mounts and got rid of the clamp mounts. I wanted something that I could also use without the seats. I use the boat for deer hunting too.

I have a 1977 14' Sea Nymph with a 60" beam

Nandy

Commander

As stated before, search the resto forum here.