• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

putting a floor, in my row boat

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• putting a floor, in my row boat

Hello all, I have a 14ft v-bottom aluminium boat, I have being trying to come up with a solution on how to put a floor in, but a don't have a clue on how to do this, I was trying to find out how to do it on the web but no luck, I would be thankful for any help. Thanks

Re: putting a floor, in my row boat

search boat restoration in here.

Comment

It would be alright to put a floor in a boat if boats had floors . Boats have decks!!! .

Really it shouldn't be that hard to install a deck in that boat, I was just looking at a 14ft v-bottom aluminum boat on craigslist.com that had a step up deck in it very nice setup.
      1977 Challenger 15' Bass Boat with a 1978 85HP Evinrude (finished project but keep finding stuff to add to it)
      Projects include: To many boats, to many outboards, and 1 I/O that I hope to be rid of soon.

Comment

I just sent you a pm (private message), with a link to that boat to give you an idea of how it is set up.
        1977 Challenger 15' Bass Boat with a 1978 85HP Evinrude (finished project but keep finding stuff to add to it)
        Projects include: To many boats, to many outboards, and 1 I/O that I hope to be rid of soon.

Comment

Hi Could you please send me a that idea also

Thanx Chris
          I wanna go fast!!!!!

Comment

Hi Could you please send me a that idea also

Thanx Chris
            I wanna go fast!!!!!

Comment

Me too! I just put mine in the shop to get started next week. I put a piece of 3/4" plywood just to see if it would work, and I liked how it worked out. I'm planning on using 1/2" treated with adding a stringer. My goal is to keep the added weight to 100 pounds or less.

I just added a couple of seat mounts and got rid of the clamp mounts. I wanted something that I could also use without the seats. I use the boat for deer hunting too.

I have a 1977 14' Sea Nymph with a 60" beam

Comment

As stated before, search the resto forum here.
                1975 Cobia Tradewinds SS-170
                Close Bow 17 Footer V-Hull
                1975 Evinrude 70573-B 70HP

1968 Babcock
                Bow Rider 15 Footer Thrihull
                1968 Mercury 500 50 HP

Yes, I could google it, but I rather get advise from my Iboats fellow members...

Comment

Working...
                X