Aquasport 161 Tournament Cat

Any one running the Aquasport 161 Tournament Cat? I have one, like it, and use it often but don't know anyone else who has one. I see the manufacturer isn't making them any more, or at least they are not listing them on their website anymore.

Lburgau303

Recruit
Re: Aquasport 161 Tournament Cat

Any one running the Aquasport 161 Tournament Cat? I have one, like it, and use it often but don't know anyone else who has one. I see the manufacturer isn't making them any more, or at least they are not listing them on their website anymore.
Yeah I got one and I'm looking for suggestions on how and where to mount a trolling motor , but primarily where to put tha battery(s); and how big of a trolling motor used. Thanks Lee.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Re: Aquasport 161 Tournament Cat

Ahhhhhhhhh, this thread is 10 years old. Please read the rules and pay close attention to the red box when replying to older threads........... Thank you...... Welcome to the forum....

12. Please do not post to threads that have been inactive for more than 3 months UN-LESS you are the original poster. We have very active forums and any thread that remains inactive for that long should be considered "dead". It is especially confusing when there is an entirely new question posted to an old thread. This is considered a hijack. Please start a new thread of your own.