• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

2001 Tracker Pro Angler 16V ?specs?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Tracker Pro Angler 16V ?specs?

does anyone have - or know where to get spec information on this boat - currently would like to know the "dry weight" of the boat ALONE - then maybe how to order/get a manual (if there is one ?)

Re: 2001 Tracker Pro Angler 16V ?specs?

Use this info and I'm sure you can get what you need.
    Phone:

Customer Relations
    (417) 873-4555
    Monday - Friday
    8:00 am to 5:00 pm CST

Corporate Center
    (417) 873-5900
    Monday - Friday
    8:00 am to 5:00 pm CST

Mail:

TRACKER®
    2500 E. Kearney
    Springfield, MO 65898

"JUST KEEP ON, KEEPING ON"©
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Comment

Have you tried their web site? I understand it's not this years model but Bass Pro does have a contact link on thier site, you can call or email them, just a thought.

Comment

Thx for the replies...

I did call them - they need a serial number to verify the dry weight - I don't have that handy and need to contact the guy I put a deposit on the boat to see if he can get that for me (need to get a trailer)

Comment

Working...
        X