I Need a Snap-On Boat Cover

I'd like to purchase a snap-on boat cover for my Chaparral 2335SS with cuddy. I'd like the type that covers the back of the boat and snaps in place to existing snaps and windshield snaps. Must be trailerable. Can't seem to find anything like this...I don't want a cover that straps on.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: I Need a Snap-On Boat Cover

go to your local canvass shop, take the boat and leave it. it is a custom job. the manufacturer does not stock covers.

vess

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: I Need a Snap-On Boat Cover

You can also buy a full cover with straps and make your own snaps to hold to the side of the boat. I bought the semi-custom cover you see advertised many places, including here at iboats, and made three snaps down each side of the boat by looping elastic cord through the existing nylon webbing, and placing a stainless snap at the other end. Had to drill holes in the boat to accept the snaps, but once you get over that you will be very happy. My cover has elastic cord all around the perimeter, so it fits snugly on the boat even without the snaps. This won't work easily if you have an attached bimini, however. You would need to pull that down to put the full cover on the boat.