• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo Request: Fuse panel for a 97 Tracker Pro Team 17

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Request: Fuse panel for a 97 Tracker Pro Team 17

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I've got a 1997 Bass Tracker ProTeam 17 and I'm needing to replace the fuse panel that is mounted on the left side panel underneath the steering column. My problem is I don't know where all the wires need to go on that panel, since mine all came off an dI don't have a picture nor can I find a picture and so far Bass Pro/Tracker haven't had any luck find a schematic. It would be helpful if someone could send me a digital photo of one connected and/or a schematic, I'd certainly appreciate it. email jwpegram @ gmail dot com.

Thanks a bunch

Re: Photo Request: Fuse panel for a 97 Tracker Pro Team 17

fuse blocks are available in the iboats store. it is going to be trial and error to find what goes to what. your ground wires go to the ground buss bar, and the power connects to the fuse side of the fuse block. there is a thread in the faq section on basic wiring.
    FLORIDA GATORS
    TEBOW Country

Please, NO PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems. they will not be answered.
    That is what these forums are for. Post your questions, in the appropriate Forum.

Comment

Working...
    X