Cruise A Home, 31 ft

Karen Millikan

Recruit
My daughter recently purchase a Cruise A Home house boat. Naturally, shortly thereafter, her hot water heater went out. WE CAN'T FIND IT!! Can anyone help?

Karen Millikan

Recruit
Re: Cruise A Home, 31 ft

Thank you, however, I have tried that web site, and it doesn't open for me. Does it for you?

rickdb1boat

Supreme Mariner

Karen <br />Try a RV dealer. Many times they use the same components. The heater is Very small and compact, just like a RV Heater. Get some numbers off the old one and call around.

Karen Millikan

Recruit

Thanks for the effort, Rick. If I could find where the water heater is, I wouldn't have a problem. Cannot find WHERE IT IS LOCATED on the boat.

Karen Millikan

Recruit

Well, I tried again. I get the message that I may use this as a web page. The Cruise A Home is sweet. Truly like a great big comfy home. Our family has alway had boats.....2 sail boats...2 motor boats. As I get more "mature" I enjoy the comforts. Thank you for your efforts neighbor!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

If you have an inlet for fresh water from a shore water supply, look real close to that for a grated[vented] panel or door that comes off.<br /><br />This is where the hot water tank will be.<br /><br />There should be an access panel to it and these are on the outside because of the heat that they put out.<br /><br />It won't be hard to find and they will more than likely be a 6 gallon tank.<br /><br />Also look close to where the fresh water holding tank is.<br /><br />The water heater will be close to it.