• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruise A Home, 31 ft

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise A Home, 31 ft

My daughter recently purchase a Cruise A Home house boat. Naturally, shortly thereafter, her hot water heater went out. WE CAN'T FIND IT!! Can anyone help?

Re: Cruise A Home, 31 ft

These people can probably help you......web page

Comment

Thank you, however, I have tried that web site, and it doesn't open for me. Does it for you?

Comment

Karen Try a RV dealer. Many times they use the same components. The heater is Very small and compact, just like a RV Heater. Get some numbers off the old one and call around.
        Rick

"Boating is Life...All the rest is just Details"

2007 Bentley 200 Cruise
        2007 Merc. 90 4 stroke

Comment

Thanks for the effort, Rick. If I could find where the water heater is, I wouldn't have a problem. Cannot find WHERE IT IS LOCATED on the boat.

Comment

The website opened for me, it's http://www.geocities.com/ctenning/ let me know how that thing cruises, although a little odd looking I really like them.
            Arrr matey!
            2002 3788 Bayliner "Motley Crew"
            Twin 270 Cummins
            sigpic

Comment

Well, I tried again. I get the message that I may use this as a web page. The Cruise A Home is sweet. Truly like a great big comfy home. Our family has alway had boats.....2 sail boats...2 motor boats. As I get more "mature" I enjoy the comforts. Thank you for your efforts neighbor!

Comment

If you have an inlet for fresh water from a shore water supply, look real close to that for a grated[vented] panel or door that comes off.This is where the hot water tank will be.There should be an access panel to it and these are on the outside because of the heat that they put out.It won't be hard to find and they will more than likely be a 6 gallon tank.Also look close to where the fresh water holding tank is.The water heater will be close to it.

"JUST KEEP ON, KEEPING ON"
                "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Comment

Whoa, thanks Bubba. I'll give it a try. Happy fishing!!

Comment

Working...
                  X