• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • ALL iboats Forum Members and Guests:
    To show our appreciation for your participation in the Forums, we're offering an exclusive Forums-only discount good for an additional 5% off your iboats.com order for a limited time.
    To redeem, simply call our Customer Service Team at 800-914-1123 (Open M-F, 9am - 8pm Eastern Time) and mention the Forums 5% off discount. Offer excludes engines, trolling motors, and electronics.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Cost to have an interior redone...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Cost to have an interior redone...

Well I am definitely getting a bowrider. My last thread pretty much sealed any doubts I had...I have been looking at a bunch of them and most of the ones in my budget are older and need the interiors completely redone...my question is: generally how much does it cost to just have the seats alone reupholstered. I understand that it all depends on how many seats and which place you bring it to but I just need a general idea of what I should expect to pay. Thanks

Re: General Cost to have an interior redone...

Save the money!!!!
    Every Sunday in the paper Jo-ann fabric has a 40%off coupon take it in and buy all the vinyl you need it should cost about $9 a yard.
    Buy an electric stapler from sears and do it yourself. I have about half my boat done and save a lot of money. By time I am finished it will cost me around $100. Won't look like factory but it looks better then ripped up seats.

Comment

great idea. thanks

Comment

Ayuh,........

To have an Upholsterer Redo All of the Interior,.........
        It would probably make a New Motor look Cheap..............
        Any Grease is Better,..... Than No Grease at All.......

Comment

new back to back seats are available, some at the iboats store, ebay etc. recover the bow seats they are easy.
          FLORIDA GATORS
          TEBOW Country

Please, NO PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems. they will not be answered.
          That is what these forums are for. Post your questions, in the appropriate Forum.

Comment

Working...
          X