wireing diagram for bass boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

licketdsplit756

Petty Officer 1st Class
1984 ranger 335v 17ft would like to rewire the entire boat to restore it. is there harnesses available to do this.or even a diagram i can get.nothing in this boat works witch tells me there is in deed a need to rewire.also the guages need to be replaced.bilge pump all the goodies. the boat sat outside in the weather open for 4 yrs.i got the motor up to par.now i just need to fine tune the boat itself. it has a 1985 115 hp johnson. if that matters. ???

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
Re: wireing diagram for bass boat

Here's a diagram for a generic fuse panel and related wiring. If you are starting from scratch it really doesn't matter what you have now so this will work for you even though it's generic. It doesn't show bilge and live well pumps but the switches are shown and you can add more if needed.

InstrumentPanelWiring.jpg

licketdsplit756

Petty Officer 1st Class

ty very much. i enjoy this forum. and plan to come to the event.keep up the good work.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

what i usually do to make a harness, is take as many different colored wires as i need, ( available in 25 foot rolls at home depot) unroll them tie one end to something, the take the other end an put them in the chuck of a drill, then twist them up. and take electrical tape. and wrap them every couple of feet. wahlah, a wiring harness.

burroak

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I have a complete wiring diagram that I can send you if you PM me with your e-mail address. I don't know how to size it so that it can be posted on iboats.com.

If someone knows how resize it and post it here as a reference source, I'd be happy to send it to you.

burroak

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I've e-mailed you the diagram; let me know it you failed to get it and I'll try one of the other addys.

Status
Not open for further replies.