• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ski Pylon for a 86' Bayliner Capri?? Pics Inside

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ski Pylon for a 86' Bayliner Capri?? Pics Inside

I have a 14 foot 1986 Bayliner Capri 1400. I an currently using the tow harness to kneeboard and tube from. i would like to try wakeboarding, but to pull somebody up i think i would need a Ski Pylon. anybody attached one to one of these boats before? Heres some pics

Attached Files

Re: Ski Pylon for a 86' Bayliner Capri?? Pics Inside

More Pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Probably one of these will do the job for you, gets the rope up higher for the wakeboard, not as good as having a tower but not as pricey either.
      Ski Pylon

Comment

or if you want sonething more substancial, look at this site I ran accross last night looking into the same thing.

http://www.bigairpylons.com/

Click on the plyons section.

Comment

Thanks guys, ill probally be going with the Big Air Pylons product. they look good and sturdy

Comment

Randal...will you be doing that this year? I'd be interested in some feedback from you about how well it works. My kids would like me to install a tower but I'd rather do the "Big Air" pylon if it works, thanks

Comment

Yeah, just got to save up some money first, probally a winter project though

Comment

Working...
              X