Slide mounted Pontoon boarding ladder

Slide mounted Pontoon boarding ladder

I'm looking for a boarding ladder for my pontoon. The one I want is mounted at the side gate.The slide is mounted to the side rail and when needed you slide the ladder into the gate opening and let it down.When your done you fold it up and slide it back out of the way. Does anyone know where I can purchase one like this.I've found one websight it's called a Versatrac boarding ladder by advanced metel fab. I've tried to contact them but to no aval?

Re: Slide mounted Pontoon boarding ladder

I like them too but I would rather have a side mounted ladder.

Check these pics outnull

Attachments

• VERSA-DN.jpg
    42 bytes · Views: 0
  • VERSA-DN.jpg
    42 bytes · Views: 0

rickdb1boat

Supreme Mariner

Can't see em'....You have to have them hosted at someplace like photobucket.com.... and then click on the little yellow box above the text area and paste the URL of the picture there when you post them...

Can't seem to add the pics. I'm not very computer smart. Do a google search on: save a life boarding ladder. Maybe you can post the pics

Finally got in touch with the company. Got one coming!! I can't believe that other CO's haven't pickup on this type ladder system. Why have a ladder that you have to walk around or fall over? Simple is it.? Someone needs too download a pic of it..can't seem to do it..Go to Google search: SAVE A LIFE LADDER. The websight is AM-FAB.COM