ship shape survey

screenbuzz

Seaman
how many here watch the tv show ship shape that airs on pbs? i myself love the show. thay cover a wide variety of how to projects. we need more tv programing like this. thank you John M. Greviskis creater and host of ship shape.

blifsey

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: ship shape survey

I too used to watch it on Speed Vision. Being a big NASCAR fan, I've got really mixed feeling on them changing and dropping it. I also liked the other boating shows that came on Wed evening. Best I can find, Ga PBS (GPTV) isn't carrying it.<br /><br />BL...

blifsey

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Thanks! I'll send them a request.<br /><br />BL...

6MISFITZ

Petty Officer 1st Class

I can't beleive that they would drop a show that was a big part of what they were and had a loyal fan following. Not to mention, the show had some big name sponsors who are all involved with the maintenance, repair and accesories for BOATS. <br />I much preffered Ship Shape tv compared to just boat racing that they have now. I would have preffered the show to be hour rather than 30 minutes. My wife would even watch some shows to seen what we could learn about checking or improving. Especially hull maintenance projects.<br /><br />I still love the nascar races on the weekend but not OLD reruns during the week. <br />Other than WRX, CART, Speed Challenge, Trans Am and ALMS, S.C. is OFF during the week.<br />I can't watch an old race nowing my favourite drivers are no longer there. (Please understand, I mean no disrespect by saying that. D.Allison was my wife's favourite driver and mine were N.Bonnet A.Kulwicki and D.Earnhardt.)<br /><br />It was a long winter and the cancelling on S.C. in February, made it that much longer. C'mon here comes spring and time to learn about getting the boat, trailler and tow toys ready and................CANCELLED<br />Wednesday's just aren't the same with out Ship Shape Tv at my house. I have tried to contact the local public tv station (WNED) in Buffalo but they seem ignorant to Canadians calling for programming. <br /><br />As for Saturday nights during the summer, I still attend the local short track for DIRT ACTION at Merritville Speedway.