• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

barrie boat auction? (Ontario)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barrie boat auction? (Ontario)

I hear it's on 3 times a year, anyone have any info on where and when it is?

Re: barrie boat auction? (Ontario)

Let's try the Boat Forum.
    sigpic

Comment

Do a search for North Toronto Auctions. They are the auction house that holds these auctions. The auctions are held just off the hwy 400 at Innisfill beach road, about 35 minutes north of Toronto. There are auctions quite often for different vehicle types. Cars/trucks, snowmobiles/ATV's, RV's, boats/watercraft. THere are some good deals but know what you are looking for before hand. Sometimes the bidding gets WAY out of hand and other times they are almost given away.Good luck, maybe I'll see you there.Heres a link http://www.ntva.ca/main.cfm

Comment

I read through this, but there wasnt any reference to a boat auction. Maybe later in the season

Comment

Check back once or so per month for updates. Probably closer to spring there will be one for sure.

Comment

I went by there the other day and there are STILL some boats in the field that I guess didn't sell during the last auction or two.Bob

Comment

Just found out there is an auction this coming Sat May 13 in Barrie. Lsting over 300 boats for sale so far. Check out Aeromarine Auctions for details. Here is a link http://www.buysell.com/root/detail/O...urday_May.aspx

Comment

Working...
              X