1960 Cutter deck steps

I have a 1960 Cutter Jet Deville that I'm refurbishing I'm looking for the rubber steps that are located up by the driver seat on the deck. They are white with "V" in the middle I understand that they were probably made by vollroth steps. The crome frames are in great shape however the rubber has been sun baked and are pretty rough does anyone have any ideas on how and where to replace these?<br />Thanks

Solittle

Fleet Admiral
Re: 1960 Cutter deck steps

Go to photobucket.com & follow their directions to post your pictures. Then select the one (s) you want, copy the IMG & paste here.

dremd911

Cadet

I have a 1960 Cutter Jet Deville that I'm refurbishing I'm looking for the rubber steps that are located up by the driver seat on the deck. They are white with "V" in the middle I understand that they were probably made by vollroth steps. The crome frames are in great shape however the rubber has been sun baked and are pretty rough does anyone have any ideas on how and where to replace these?<br />Thanks

Did you find your deck steps?

I have a 1959 cutter jet deville, i am looking for the piece in the back that covers the battery / gas compartment of boat

you should go on fiberglassic website

boat4.jpg

Bondo

Staff member

January 23rd, 2006

Ayuh,... Welcome Aboard dremd911,....

Please start a thread of your own, with Your issue....
wild bill vaughan hasn't been back for the 5 Years since this was posted....

The archives are for Learnin',...
Not posting too...