• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

1960 Cutter deck steps

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1960 Cutter deck steps

I have a 1960 Cutter Jet Deville that I'm refurbishing I'm looking for the rubber steps that are located up by the driver seat on the deck. They are white with "V" in the middle I understand that they were probably made by vollroth steps. The crome frames are in great shape however the rubber has been sun baked and are pretty rough does anyone have any ideas on how and where to replace these?Thanks

Re: 1960 Cutter deck steps

Pictures help wild bill.

Comment

I haven't figured out how to post a picture any help?

Comment

Go to photobucket.com & follow their directions to post your pictures. Then select the one (s) you want, copy the IMG & paste here.

Comment

Originally posted by wild bill vaughan View Post
          I have a 1960 Cutter Jet Deville that I'm refurbishing I'm looking for the rubber steps that are located up by the driver seat on the deck. They are white with "V" in the middle I understand that they were probably made by vollroth steps. The crome frames are in great shape however the rubber has been sun baked and are pretty rough does anyone have any ideas on how and where to replace these?Thanks
          Did you find your deck steps?

I have a 1959 cutter jet deville, i am looking for the piece in the back that covers the battery / gas compartment of boat

you should go on fiberglassic website

Comment

January 23rd, 2006
            Ayuh,... Welcome Aboard dremd911,....

Please start a thread of your own, with Your issue....
            wild bill vaughan hasn't been back for the 5 Years since this was posted....

The archives are for Learnin',...
            Not posting too...
            Any Grease is Better,..... Than No Grease at All.......

Comment

Working...
            X