Pontoon with twin 300hp

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer
072005_pontoon_with_twins.jpg
<br />They say it runs 85MPH :eek:

blako66

Cadet
Re: Pontoon with twin 300hp

lol, i dont know much, but looks like to much motor in the water, but what do i know

CATransplant

Admiral

Now, there's a case of seriously overpowering a boat. Look how low the pontoons are riding in the stern.<br /><br />I doubt the transom on that boat is capable of handling the weight or thrust of these two 300 hp motors.<br /><br />My prediction: Two 300hp outboards at the bottom of the lake at some point.<br /><br />My question: How much beer does it take at the front of this 'toon to compensate for the weight of the engines, and how fast can those three guys drink it?<br /><br />Quote: "Here...hold muh beer and watch this..."

05GlastronSX

Chief Petty Officer

X32 playcraft pontoon <br /><br />as Kcook said, they are not your typical pontoon. they are ment for speed and as this artical shows, they are completely capable of holding twin 300 h.p outboards or twin 496 mag i/os which to many may seem pretty insane. with a base price of over 70,000 i think i could find something much better for that amount of money...although, if i were a millionaire id have one just to say i owned one.

D

DJ

The "Toon From He!!"<br /><br />Coming to a lake near you.<br /><br />Yikes!

ZmOz

Captain

And that's what happens when idiots somehow find a pile of money.

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

Old saying:<br /><br />"A fool and his money are some party!" (or something like that). ;)

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

for $73k I will invest in a lake side home... :D :D