Specs for my StarCraft Superfisherman 190

Old Ironmaker

Captain
I have never been able to find any real specs for my 1995 StarCraft Superfisherman 190. A Google search brings me here to iboats. There are general specs like weight, beam and length but not much more. I see roscoe led a Lund owner to a fairly good PFD from Lund for his 72'. If anything I would like to know my fuel tank size, they all must be fairly standard for that size SC. Also a drawing for the fuse box. If anyone has a model like mine there is no humanly possible way to see what fuses are for what on that panel where it's mounted under the dash. I don't know how I can anyway, not even a good photo of it tells me which fuse is for what. Anything I have added I put an inline fuse directly to the battery. Perhaps such a thing doesn't exist. When we had a buddies tank out I didn't measure it on his 19 foot SC and the fuse panel was gone when he bought basically just the hull. I have never ran my tank dry, on purpose, when I did I didn't note what it took to fill it. Any suggestions all?

mr 88

Commander
I thought they had a tag on the fuel tank with capacity or it is indented on the top of the tank. Other option is siphoning it and keeping track when you fill it. Not sure if Iboats sell them on here but Amazon has excellent fuse boxes that eliminate the mess and possible fire hazard your creating by wiring direct to the battery. Blue Sea System St Blade ATO/ATC fuse block is what your looking for. I would get rid of your old fuse system and start from scratch by replacing it with one of these well made AND labeled units. Google it if you can't find it on Amazon /Ebay or here. There about 41.00.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
If you do replace the fuse block, or just rewire the one you have, consider placing it on a piece of 1/2 plywood. Then secure the plywood with a hinge, and a pin to lock it in place.

I did this with a boat I had years ago, there was no place to locate the fuse block where you could easily access it.

So when I needed to access the fuses or wiring, pull the pin and the plywood would swing down on the hinge and you could easily get to the entire thing while sitting in the helm seat. sorry no photo.

In my current boat, I installed a 14x18" access panel on the front of the console. Easy access to all wiring, switches, gauges, etc.