No announcement yet.

12' 6" Steury Fiberglass Boat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again everyone for your assistance. Appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Danforth View Post
      norton is a joke
      I got a PC on my desk at work the first year they were available. The one on my desk at home came only a few months later. Have had a new one every time they were upgraded. Have had all the virus software as well. Norton served me better than any other. I don't know what the joke is!
      2017 Boston Whaler 150 Montauk & Mercury 60 ELPT Command Thrust & Merc 3.5 Kicker
      2015 Yamaha FX Cruiser HO
      1984 Stingray SVB190SS & Mercruiser 3.0 Liter 140 & Evinrude 9.9 Kicker
      1964 Sea Nymph 14R & 1970 Evinrude Sportwin 9.5
      1960 Mulray 100 Dinghy, equipped with Beaver Oars
      1952 Lyman 15' Mid Steer & Evinrude Big Twin 25
      68 Outboards: 1919-2017, representing 11 manufacturers
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Member ACBS, LBOA, AOMCI

Comment

Nice looking little boat. I love the lines of all the old stuff, furniture to boats. Now almost every car on the road are clones of the competition. We used to sit on the veranda and ID every car that passed, by make, model and year. Now you can't tell a Ford from a Chevy.

In Canada any boat with less than 10 horsepower does not need a registration I have been told. I'm not so sure about that. I know a 9.9 HP doesn't need to be registered, thus 10 HP motors carry the 9.9 rating. It must be similar in some states, we don't manufacture boat motors. I had a 12' Eagle inflatable with a 4 HP 4 stroke Honda, it was never registered. When I bought it I registered it for insurance purposes. I wish I still had that Honda. Not miles per gallon but miles per the ounce.

I think both Ralph and Norton were hilarious. I didn't know Norton still sold anti-virus protection, aren't they all free now? Most operating systems come with anti virus now. Like my Windows 10 Defender. My comp. guru said no need for anything else for what I use this thing for, maybe for important business applications, not for going on iboats and Buffalo Bills.com.
        Experience is a lifetime of mistakes, wisdom is not making them again.

Comment

Working...
        X