Hull repair/upgrades: Were these done on your boat in the past year (by you or shop/marina)?

Hull repair/upgrades: Were these done on your boat in the past year (by you or shop/marina)?

• Floor replacement

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Feature/function upgrades where you use fiberglass materials

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Punctuators / hole repairs

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Resurfacing

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • None of these

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
boatguy5 - What's with the polls? Honestly they don't make much sense when you're polling about boat repairs and waxing. Are you conducting a marketing study or doing a school project? Will we be seeing a report that 4 out of 5 dentists prefer Dentyne?

You could say I'm skeptical about your intentions. You say you bought a boat, so ask questions about that boat, not start polls. We give better advice when we have a starting place - Like what kind and be more descriptive than bowrider, along with problems you have with the boat. Pictures are welcome. Thanks.

From his THT thread;

A friend is considering opening up shop for marine repairs - specifically fiberglass & metal hull repairs, and I'm wondering if it's a good idea or not. He does good work, but I don't think he'll have the volume to stay profitable. So, I'm trying to get a gauge on how many people are doing these repairs and how often.

Mmmm - Cross off the school project. :doh:

5 out of 5 members hate polls, especially with a hidden agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.