Boat seats

Skipper Sean

Petty Officer 2nd Class
More than likely after next weekend the boat will be winterized. And Can start doing the things I want to the boat. On the list is new seats what I would like to know is what are your opinions on seats produced by a company named Wise. Any input will be greatly appreciated!

ajgraz

Lieutenant Commander
Have Wise back-to-backs on the old tri-hull, and a Wise swingback on the center console. Can't complain about either.

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Just put them in my to pontoon, seem just fine. As with any brand, you have to maintain them, clean properly.

SDSeville

Lieutenant
I put a set of Wise back-to-back lounge seats in my last boat and loved them. Plus, they were 1/2 the price of reupholstering the old ones.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Another satisfied Wise customer. Good seats at a good price and made in the USA.

Skipper Sean

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thanks for all the input everyone. I figure it is going to cost me about 625-650 bucks to have all new seats for next year. Which is way cheaper than getting them redone. Plus I am going to reconfigure the rear seating anyhow the get a little more room in the boat.

Old Ironmaker

Captain
I have picked up Wise seats at Walmart here. Nothing wrong with them and that are a heck of lot less expensive than basically the same seats at a Marine dealer. A dealer here wanted over a 100 bucks each and the Wise seats I picked up for an inflatable I had were 50 bucks each. 220 pound capacity.