Boat seats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat seats

More than likely after next weekend the boat will be winterized. And Can start doing the things I want to the boat. On the list is new seats what I would like to know is what are your opinions on seats produced by a company named Wise. Any input will be greatly appreciated!
    Skipper Sean
    1984 Galaxy Conquest Cuddy
    Model 199 I/O Mercruiser 470

Get on it!!! Until something snaps

Ride it, Run it, Race it, Repair it >>>> REPEAT

I have used them on several occasions. They seem fine.

Comment

For what the new seats cost it isn't worth fixing the old ones!
      Skipper Sean

Comment

Have Wise back-to-backs on the old tri-hull, and a Wise swingback on the center console. Can't complain about either.
        San Diego, CA "The 619"

"Nemo" (since Jul 2004): 1978 StarCraft 15' TriStar, 1978-88 "FrankenMotor" Mercury 70
        Unnamed (since Dec 2016): 2000 Sea Hunt Triton 172 CC, 2014 Mercury OptiMax 125

"It's always easier to ask forgiveness than permission" -Colin Powell, et.al.

Comment

Just put them in my to pontoon, seem just fine. As with any brand, you have to maintain them, clean properly.
          If ya can't fix it with a hammer,ya got yourself an electrical problem.

Comment

I put a set of Wise back-to-back lounge seats in my last boat and loved them. Plus, they were 1/2 the price of reupholstering the old ones.
            SDSeville
            1998 Maxum 2700 SCR
            1986 19' Sea Ray Seville BR (restored 2011) -- SOLD 2016
            http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=380371
            Merc 470 -- Speedi-sleeves, Breezeworks alternator conversion, 4" heat exchanger, Electric fuel pump

Comment

Another satisfied Wise customer. Good seats at a good price and made in the USA.
              BOAT SPECS FORUM HELP STARCRAFT FORUM SHOP iboats
              Please, no PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems.
              That is what the forums are for.
              Only forum/moderator issues will be answered in PM's.

Comment

Thanks for all the input everyone. I figure it is going to cost me about 625-650 bucks to have all new seats for next year. Which is way cheaper than getting them redone. Plus I am going to reconfigure the rear seating anyhow the get a little more room in the boat.
                Skipper Sean

Comment

I have picked up Wise seats at Walmart here. Nothing wrong with them and that are a heck of lot less expensive than basically the same seats at a Marine dealer. A dealer here wanted over a 100 bucks each and the Wise seats I picked up for an inflatable I had were 50 bucks each. 220 pound capacity.
                  Experience is a lifetime of mistakes, wisdom is not making them again.

Comment

Working...
                  X