Leaves are turning

211libwtfo

Petty Officer 1st Class
The days are getting shorter here on the upper Mississippi River I was able to get some coon eyes this weekend and it was upper 80's but I can definitely see the end is close. We'll be thinking of winter projects that'll be put off till spring. Hopefully we can run this out to mid October. But looking forward to an eventful ice fishing season So to all you northerners hope you get your quality autumn runs in and your winterizing goes well. Until the next issue happy boating.

Baylinerchuck

Commander
Ugh.....don't remind me. Finally the weather turned nice in the east, but it'll be getting colder soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0685.JPG
    IMG_0685.JPG
    188.4 KB · Views: 0

82rude

Rear Admiral
Ive been enjoying our 1 week of summer this last week it will be a bummer to soon see the fluffy rain,lol.Hopefully next year will be better,it cant possibly get worse than this year!

jimmbo

Supreme Mariner
Bears have the right idea, Hibernate until Spring. Come the end of August, I start counting the days till Spring

211libwtfo

Petty Officer 1st Class
Yea we are definitely getting short my car ride to work is mostly dark now. And also I found the deal of a century on a 30' searay weekender but my wife won't let me. Ugh!!!

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
It was a beautiful weekend in the Adirondacks. A bit sore from water skiing, not a bad reminder BMLfall17.jpg