New to forum/Need help identifying my boat

Jhunt990

Cadet
Paperwork says it's a 1965 Sea Hunt, 18.4ft. Tryed to attach photo. It has a small cabin and windscreen above the cabin, and a hatch that opens up onto the bow. I cannot find an image online of anything resembling it. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

southkogs

Staff member
You needed three posts before you can upload any photos. Tutorial HERE.

Kinda' sounds like you're describing a walk-around cuddy (which would be consistent with Sea Hunt's boats), but it's hard to guess. Welcome aboard.

Jhunt990

Cadet
No Title

Thanks Southkogs. I think I got it.

Attachments

• photo272004.jpg
    photo272004.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 0

Jhunt990

Cadet
Kinda' sounds like you're describing a walk-around cuddy (which would be consistent with Sea Hunt's boats), but it's hard to guess. Welcome aboard.
Now that I have the photo up, would you confirm this? Sounds about right. It has no seats, I assume it was designed that way. Cabin has seating with under seat storage.

southkogs

Staff member
Yup - I'd call it a walk-around cuddy. I've not seen one like that before, but it's a nice lookin' hull. What kinda' shape is it in?

Jhunt990

Cadet
It's in fair shape, the hull and cabin are good. No gauges on console. Wiring for external lights needs to be ran. Wind screen glass could be replaced but not a priority. Other than that, I believe she is sea worthy.
I'm planning on putting her in the water in the next few days. I got the engine running smoothly already, could still use a tune up though.

Jhunt990

Cadet
No Title

Is pretty spacious, lots of room to walk around. No driver seat tho =/
Seats in cabin are in great shape.
Interior lights work in cabin.

Attachments

• photo272081.jpg
    photo272081.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 0