What do you think of this Formula

frantically relaxing

Senior Chief Petty Officer
While I like Formula's, I think the price is a bit steep, especially considering there's no trailer. Looks to be in great shape, but pics and being there ain't the same :)

jkust

Rear Admiral
Not with those colors otherwise it looks to be in good shape.

Stumpalump

Chief Petty Officer
You will not get an honest opinion here. The mods delete posts that they deem anything other than warm and fuzzy.

MOD EDIT - Is that so? Are you warm and fuzzy? Should you be deleted? Just asking. We disagree with your opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

muskyfins

Chief Petty Officer
My favorite formula is 2 parts Tito's and 1 part tonic.......wait....wrong thread:lol::lol::lol:

On my short list for my next boat is a Formula Sunsport. I have seen that one on BT. My issue is it has a single engine. Price seems a little high based on no trailer and a single engine, but they tend to hold their value.

jbcurt00

Staff member
You will not get an honest opinion here. The mods delete posts that they deem anything other than warm and fuzzy.......

Your deleted 'opinion' was less about the specific boat in question and more about your 'opinion' about the types of boaters that own certain boats and an unneeded rant that was certainly not relavent OR helpful to garbageguy

You need a posting filter, as its often necessary to parse out irrelavent rants from your replies.

Stay on topic or dont reply, esp if its going to be an unhelpful rant.

Thank you,

YOUR iboats moderation team, AKA posting filter......

b.gagnon

Master Chief Petty Officer
If I were to buy a go fast boat of that size it would need to have two engines! With no trailer and a single screw I would pass!

airdvr1227

Lieutenant Commander
Those pictures are 8 years old. Wonder what it looks like now/

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
Thanks to all who posted helpful responses.
UPDATE:
Did a sea trial with my friend last night - real nice boat - he agreed to buy it - owner is throwing in its a triple-axle trailer. From its second owner who has had it for 15 years. That guy has worked at that marina fora long time, is a Corvette collector, already bought a newer go-fast boat (that one isn't one), worked with my son there, turns out my son has done winterizing and summerizing on it.. That guy has helped me with my boat - a top notch guy. It's still almost as clean as in those old pictures, the engine room is amazingly clean and orderly, everything works except windshield wiper (which he's looking at today), is solid on the water through chop, etc, etc. I told my friend if he doesn't buy it, I will. I knew my friend would but it, good thing, I don't have the $. Can't wait to go on boating trips together!