Nautica International 2001 10 ft rib jet users manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick hodapp

Cadet
Good afternoon fellow boaters, i am new to this forum so please bear with me if i am not posting ths correctly. i have just recently purchased the above mentioned rib jet with the Yamaha 80 hp inboard jet motor & am in dire need of a users/owners manual or copy of. i have discovered that NauticaI International is no longer in business & cannot find much info anywhere online. if anyone out there can help me out or advise me i would greatly appreciate it. i think that the manual for the 11 & 12 ftrs would be the same.
thanks for taking the time to read this ! Mick

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Welcome aboard.

Chances of find an owner's manual are pretty slim. Do you need help with something?

mick hodapp

Cadet
Thanks for the reply ! No, i don't need anything specific but i am new to boats & especially this type of boat & it would be a big help to have something in front of me to refer to. i am surprised that the manuals are so scarce or did they just not come with one ? thanks again !

mick hodapp

Cadet
Welcome aboard.

Chances of find an owner's manual are pretty slim. Do you need help with something?
yes i do, on my 10 ft nautica rib jet boat with the 80 hp 2 stroke 701cc motor on the port side stern transom there is a water exhaust port a couple of inches above the waterline that water streams out of when i hook it to the garden hose to flush the moto while on the trailer but when it is running in the water i don't see any water shooting out of that outlet even when i rev it up, should there be or is it only for flushing when out of the water ? Thanks

nmd2524

Recruit
yes i do, on my 10 ft nautica rib jet boat with the 80 hp 2 stroke 701cc motor on the port side stern transom there is a water exhaust port a couple of inches above the waterline that water streams out of when i hook it to the garden hose to flush the moto while on the trailer but when it is running in the water i don't see any water shooting out of that outlet even when i rev it up, should there be or is it only for flushing when out of the water ? Thanks
I am new to boats so forgive me. But, on my 10 ft Nautica, the port that you are referencing is the bilge pump port. There is a switch on the console for it. I would image that if there is no water in the hull then it wouldn't pump anything out. But I guess that doesn't make sense..

My question to you is, where do you hook up your hose to flush the motor when it's on the trailer? I can not find anything that looks to be the hook-up port or water inlet port.

MODERATOR EDIT: Please review the forum rule about posting to old threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.