1991 Bayliner Blower Louvres

Roadblock007

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Looking for the side vents on my 1991 Bayliner Capri 1850. The part number is 35669. I have been searching on line and no luck. I called my local Bayliner dealer who said that they are discontinued and he can't get them.

Also looks like they used p/n 1729034 at some point.

Last edited:

Roadblock007

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Does not ship to Canada. Your responses are always so rude. Maybe work on that.

jbcurt00

Staff member
How close to the border are you?

IIRC, there are US side places that take delivery of packages and hold them or re-ship them north....

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
if you want the dealer or factory to help, get a boat that is less than 5 years old. they only have parts on-hand for boats that are 5 years old and newer. if you want parts for a 26 year old boat, your stuck with ebay or aftermarket

sorry if I pulled the bandaid off and your feelings were hurt. look for your own parts from now on.

Maclin

Admiral
Ebay can do that, get it to offshore or near shore even if the US based seller does not ship outside US. I had a bunch of things on there a year or two ago. I do not ship Intl or Canada, had some bad transactions with some north of that border prior. Ebay had some auction winners that were Canada and Intl, I thought I would have to turn them down but next thing I knew they paid, I had a Freight Forwarder to send their order to, worked out great for me. All the extra cost was on the offshore buyers.

jkust

Rear Admiral
Scott Danforth is a very helpful contributor to this board. I didn't take his comment at all to be rude. I completely caught the inference in him mentioning that your boat is 26 years old....there was a purpose to that and it wasn't to be rude. The thing is boats become obsolete very quickly and then you are left scrounging for parts. 26 years old is exceptionally old in this situation. The upside is your Bayliner is an ultra-entry level boat for the day and they sold a lot of them making the parts more available than a boat that wasn't aimed at the budget conscience market.

lineman09

Petty Officer 2nd Class
you could try a boat salvage yard .. there is a few in the Sacramento area !!!