Need a Source For Swim Ladder Plastic Treads

allyolds68

Seaman Apprentice
I've looked everywhere on-line for these and can't seem to find a source. I assume its an HDPE extrusion. As you can see in the pic I'm missing the top tread. There's no manufacturer or part number stamped anywhere on the ladder. It's on a 97 Sea Ray 210 Signature Bow Rider. I have not called Sea Ray but that's kind of a last resort because the closest dealer is an hour away from me and they're just going to order it somewhere anyway. I've tried all the major manufacturers and distribution places and no one had anything listed. I have not emailed or called places like Kellogg but that's probably the next step

Thanks

Mike

Attachments

• photo267662.jpg
    photo267662.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 0

youmansjason

Seaman
That appears to be a "Windline" brand ladder. Check out their website. They have some replacement parts for sale directly on their website.

If you don't see exactly what you need, contact them directly. Several years ago, I contacted them about needing some of the black plastic end caps that stick in ends of the ladder rails, and they sent me some replacements for free. They seem to have super customer service.

allyolds68

Seaman Apprentice
I emailed Sea Ray yesterday and apparently they reached out to Garelick. Garelick sent me a nice email today saying that they were sending one out to me at no charge. :)

allyolds68

Seaman Apprentice
That appears to be a "Windline" brand ladder. Check out their website. They have some replacement parts for sale directly on their website.

If you don't see exactly what you need, contact them directly. Several years ago, I contacted them about needing some of the black plastic end caps that stick in ends of the ladder rails, and they sent me some replacements for free. They seem to have super customer service.

They appear to have a tread that's very close (product code LS-21) that I certainly will try if Garelick doesn't come through.

Thanks for the help. You found something that I've been searching for on and off for a year without any success