Lost Cockpit Table

biglar628

Recruit
This past weekend I knocked the cockpit table off the back of the boat and it sank in about 12 feet of water. Boy, am I in hot water. I am looking for a used table for a 2001 Sea Ray Sundancer 270. Needless to say Sea Ray can't help. Does anyone know of a place to look?

If I could get the dimensions of the table, I think I may be able to make one out of starboard. Any suggestions?

Thanks, BigLar

89retta

Senior Chief Petty Officer
12 feet is not that deep , dive down and get it. Or get a grappling hook and try and snag it.

muskyfins

Chief Petty Officer
12 feet is not that deep , dive down and get it. Or get a grappling hook and try and snag it.

Depends on the body of water. Where I boat, I wouldn't want that thing back on my boat. Muck bottom that smells like sewage. You can smell it every time you pull up anchor. Davy Jones can keep the table top. A new one is under $100.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
You know the doe have cleaners to clean up most anything you can imagine. 12 foot is easy peasy. Go for it.

harleyman1975

Ensign
Thalasso what was your "mother ship"? I have a pic of the Garret County 786 servicing an assault boat squadron.