Is there such a thing?

milehighmagoo

Recruit
I'm newer than new to the boating world. So forgive me for not knowing everything I should about boats. Question for you guys and I appreciate any help you can offer.

I'm looking for a cruiser type boat, mid 20s in length. Used and affordable is my preference. But specifically, I'm looking for an open bow with a very small mid cabin area. I've found a few boats like the 21' Sea Ray Seville that have a cuddy and a mid cabin under the cockpit. That's exactly what I'm looking for, just want open bow.
I've also seen longer boats like Nordic, Baja, and other performance hull boats. I'm not looking for anything that aggressive and built for speed Plus, some of those have pass thru mid cabins. More looking for a cruiser or similar to the Seville.

Again, thanks for any help I can get.

Starcraft5834

Lieutenant Commander
I guess that depends on what's "affordable" for you..... what's your budget and how far are you willing to travel to buy?

hvymtl939

Chief Petty Officer
Distance isn't that much of an issue. Price, Under $7,500

Gonna be tough to find what you're looking for in that price range. A lot of the mid cabin open bow boats are going to be performance oriented, like you said.

Starcraft5834

Lieutenant Commander
with patients and a bit of good fortune, you can find something... $7500 ish.... a larger boat you wish will most certainly be 20+ years old for that price range.... condition, condition, condition.... do your homework

JoLin

Vice Admiral
The combination bowrider/cuddy cabin boat is a recent innovation. Never heard of it until maybe 5 years ago. IMO, you won't find one used at anywhere near your price point.

My .02