1990 Bayliner Capri port and starboard windows!!!

Jgothing

Seaman Apprentice
Hello! so i just picked up a 1990 bayliner capri 18 ft. and im trying to get it ready for this summer. I have been searching the web for port and starboard side windows, but seem to be having bad luck locating any! would anybody happen to know where to i could possinbly find any? website? boat junk yard ect? ill upload a picture of a boat to show what mine looks like. thank you in advanced!!

Attachments

• photo261292.PNG
    photo261292.PNG
    241.6 KB · Views: 0

thumpar

Admiral
Your best bet is to go to a glass shop and have them make some. Replacements for some can be hard to find. Luckily yours are flat glass so they can just cut some for you.

bajaunderground

Lieutenant
Make sure you use the proper type of glass (tempered) anything else is way to fragile. It'll be pricey compared to regular glass.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Ordinarily it'd be nearly impossible to find replacement glass. However since you've got a Bayliner with pretty big production numbers you've got a better shot than most at finding a salvage one. I'd be googling marine salvage parts and calling around. Lanier Marine in GA is one I've heard of.

Jgothing

Seaman Apprentice
thank you all. i had thought i may need to call a glass shop ( luckily we have one in town to i can call) but ill try that marine one in GA and see what they have thanks again!