1985 Stratos 355V

iblandford

Recruit
I recently acquired a 1985 Stratos 355V. It pretty much need a complete restoration. I am looking for some parts for it such as the switch panels in the front of the boat as well as the panels the gauges are in. I am not having any luck anywhere online. Any help would be appreciated.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
There are very few model-specific parts available for boats (unlike cars). However most parts are fairly generic so you can usually find something that will work. iboats has a pretty good selection of switch panels. If they don't have what you need Great Lakes Skipper is another place to check as they carry leftover/old stock parts from OEM's

iboats switch panels
http://www.iboats.com/Marine-Switch...6705671--session_id.205297934--view_id.216629

jbcurt00

Staff member
Except in a boat graveyard, you'll be hard pressed to find 24yr old boat dash/switch panels.

Post a pix of what you need, might get some helpful DIY suggestions of where to find suitable material to fab them out of.

Boat salvage yards arent too common in much of the US, but a few can be found listed here
http://forums.iboats.com/forum/engi...oards/449716-salvage-yards-by-wilde1?t=438822

A bunch of those ^^^ are outboard motor salvage places

And you can try Lanier Marine Liquidators in GA, but many find them hard to deal w unless you are there in person.

iblandford

Recruit
Thank you both. I have looked at great lake skippers as well as many others, but I only looked for the specific panels, maybe I just need to keep a more open mind as to retro fitting one. I will definitely check out both of your web page suggestions. Here are pictures of the two panels I am looking for the most due to the actual brackets they are attached to being broken. I know that I could just build another bracket, and guidance would be appreciated, the printing of each switch is really faded, so I was hoping to find one in better shape. Thanks for all the help!

Attachments

• boat.gif
    boat.gif
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
  • boat2.gif
    boat2.gif
    28.9 KB · Views: 0

iblandford

Recruit
I didn't find anything in the links attached so far, but I will keep looking. Any more help would be greatly appreciated!