seat removal in ranger 377V boat

Raystown Dave

Recruit
The seats in my boat are loose and I don't know how to remove the seat and leave the base that is screwed to the floor. These seats swivel and have two handles. The one handle is the seat stop indents at 90 degree intervals and the other lever doesn't appear to do anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Texasmark

Supreme Mariner
The seats in my boat are loose and I don't know how to remove the seat and leave the base that is screwed to the floor. These seats swivel and have two handles. The one handle is the seat stop indents at 90 degree intervals and the other lever doesn't appear to do anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Why don't you give Forrest Wood's folks a call in Flippin, Arkansas, maker of THE Ranger........proud past owner!

https://www.rangerboats.com/staticPages/freeTour.cfm

tj4

Recruit
Dave, could sign up at bassboatcentral dot com forum, they have a Ranger forum, I bet they could answer your question, I have a Champion bass boat.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I really would love to help you, but I have no idea how they are attached. But there has to be somebody on these forums that knows. :noidea:

Old Ironmaker

Captain
The base, the pedestal and the seat may not be independent. All 1 unit. Where is the seat loose?