current or past owners of 2002 Chris Craft Launch 28

SeaEsta-12

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I am looking at purchasing an 02 CC Launch 28 and I cant for the life of me tell from the photos is the helm seat has a flip up bolster.
Anyone here ever had that year and know if it does? I know that in 04, they have a flip up bolster, because you can tell where the help seat separates.
I know its a small detail, but Id like to know if it has it. Ive read that a tall person sitting at the helm looks right at the windshield frame but no mention of using a bolster.
Thank you!

Attachments

• photo257778.jpg
    photo257778.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 0

roffey

Commander
Those are beautiful boats and just look elegant. Just for my edification is not CC stand for Center Console, meaning the console is centered? I do not own one and I know your are looking for owners but that seat does not look like a bolster seat to me.

shrew

Lieutenant
The picture provided is not of a flip-up bolster seat. You can tell by the seams and the stitching on the seat.

SeaEsta-12

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thank you for the response. The CC in this post, stood for "Chris Craft".
The seat doesnt look like it from the pics, but Im hoping that a current or past owner of one can tell me if maybe the center of the seat lifts up, or maybe the whole bottom seat flips backwards.

roffey

Commander
I was out on the lake last summer and we motored in to a beach for the day. One of the boaters had that model of Chris Craft. The boat looks better in person that in pictures, lol. As I said beautiful boat, here's hoping you decide to purchase.

SeaEsta-12

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thanks for your feedback everyone!
I have decided to purchase the boat, and I'll be getting her in a month of so, when the weather gets warmer and we can tow her to her new home port.
I cant wait!!!!