Trim tabs?

Blind Date

Chief Petty Officer
I've got the auto adjust on my 250, never use it. I'd spend the money on the tab position indicators.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Thought about the indicators, but wend with atuo up so I'm always starting from same position and most of my adjusting is for small list. Rarely more than 2-3 clicks down.

OP didnt mean to hijack uour thread, but good info on options if you do go adjustable.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Here is my thread on boc. I had a dsagreement with a mod over there so i am no longer welcome but pretty good detail and tabman stepped up as always. Apparently you will need to register to see the pics, but worth the effort. Lots of good info here and of course should you choose the Path Of Bennett post up here and you will be amazed at the help you get. Plus warranty of even 'close to warranty' assistance.

Again i have zeroexperience with smart tabs and this is my third boat with bennetts adjustable. Wont have a boat bigger than 18' without them ever again.

harleyman1975

Ensign
Thanks Joe! You and tabman really have been helpful. I will come back to this post in a couple few weeks when I pull the boat for the season.