Grumman Outlaw 1748b Information Needed

famas44

Cadet
Hello everyone, this is my first post. I own a 1993 Grumman Outlaw 1748b fishing boat with a 50 HP Yamaha 4 stroke outboard motor. I am trying to gather as much information about this boat as possible. Owners manual, schematics, history, etc. Any information you can provide would be a major help to me.

Thank you!

jbcurt00

Staff member
History? Of Grumman?

Owners manual was extremely generic, basic boating info, nothing really helpful to you now and schematics probably never existed

What are you looking for or need to do to the boat? Registration/title?

famas44

Cadet
This is my boat that my father purchased for me. I used it a lot when he bought it for me, but then graduated college and had to work 7 days a week as a coach. Taking the year off in regards to coaching and fixing things on my boat. Wiring schematics would be great. For a 1993, it is in great condition. The previous owner put the 2006 Yamaha on it. Never had any issues with the boat. Just would like to replace gauges and possibly add a few things. In the future, I want to redo the carpet (but that is a few years away). Just any and all information in regards to this boat would be great. I have done maintenance on the Yamaha (oil change, plugs, fuel filter, etc).