Quality brand towable

Jmunk

Petty Officer 1st Class
I'm looking to get a new tube as my older O'brien has given up the ghost when the carrier shredded apart last trip.

I'm looking for a flat two person tube. I'm
Looking at several brands and looking for what has been the most durable for others.

So far Connelly and O'brien seem to have nice stuff.

SkiDad

Lieutenant Commander
We have obrien super screamer. A good stable tube. Can't say I love how he cover has faded but everything else is good on it.

Last edited:

Mischief Managed

Lieutenant Commander
Another vote for the Super Screamer. We have had two for years and they are excellent. I highly recommend getting two, my kids and their friends had vastly more fun when we got the second one. Just make sure the tow ropes are equal length and attached at the same point.

Last edited:

Tim in TN

Seaman
We're on our 2nd XPS 80". It's listed as a 3 person but my kids are bigger so it works great for 2 riders and 3 will fit when needed. I catch them on sale a Bass Pro and keep a new one in the queue.

thumpar

Admiral
I started using the ones that Costco sells. I have had their 3 person for about 4 years now.

superbenk

Commander
We like our Super Screamer too though it gets used for lounging more than tubing lately.

SkaterRace

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I have an airhead rebel and love it claims it is for 2 people but I would only put 2 kids on it 1 adult

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
We have a couple of Airhead tubes that we like a lot. They are pretty well made, and if needed, you can get replacement parts (not cheaply, though...).

Gold Eagle Co

iboats Partner
Hi all!

At Gold Eagle we've had a couple friends have good luck with Costco's tubes, they last and they tend to hold quite a few people! Whatever tube you end up buying, it's always a good idea to protect it with 303? Aerospace Protectant! Exposure to the sun's powerful UV rays can quickly break down even the best of inflatables the same way it can damage your boat. Next time you use 303? Marine & Recreation Aerospace Protectant on your boat, treat your inflatables as well. The product will not only protect them from UV rays but restore lost color and suppleness as well.

The next 5 people to respond to this thread will get a free sample of our 303? Marine & Recreation Aerospace Protectant! All you have to do is first, reply to this thread and second, PM us your address (for shipping purposes only).

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

SkiDad

Lieutenant Commander
I will take a sample. Thank you :)

PS - can i put in on my water ski binding ? The last ski had cracking in just 2 years which was shocking to me.

SDSeville

Lieutenant
+1 on Costco towables. They are priced right and last a long time. Our 1st one lasted 8 years. On year 3 of the 2nd one.

..and I would love some 303 protectant. Thanks!

Last edited:

slag

Chief Petty Officer
I've had airhead and o'brien inflatables and enjoyed both. I think they are all about the same build quality personally. We have a "hot dog" 3 person tube also and enjoy it but I can't remember off hand who makes it.

Jmunk

Petty Officer 1st Class
I ended up with a house brand from a major retailer that claims to be the foremost outfitter.

I'd like a bottle of 303 to try out.

Gold Eagle Co

iboats Partner
I will take a sample. Thank you :)

PS - can i put in on my water ski binding ? The last ski had cracking in just 2 years which was shocking to me.

Good morning all!

SkiDad, you can use any of our 303? Aerospace Protectants (Marine, auto, and home lines) on most non-porous surfaces including but not limited to vinyl, plastics, natural and synthetic rubber, PVC, finished leather, teak, gel-coat fiberglass, clear vinyl (Eisenglass), windows. We recommend that you NOT use this product on unfinished leathers, fabric, and flooring. 303? Marine and Recreation Aerospace Protectant would work great to keep your ski binding safe from the damaging effects of UV rays.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!