Need Some Assistance 2004 StingRay

Damion5050

Cadet
Hey everyone, I just purchased a 2004 StingRay 220 DR. I am looking to replace the Rocker Panel with all the buttons because the panel is cracked and is being help in place by like 2 out of the 6 screws. I can not seem to find it online anywhere, and or labels for the buttons IE. blower, bilge etc. All the button faces are wore off and I can not find any reference to which button is which. The dash looks like the picture I am going to upload, but this is not it.

Attachments

• photo248768.jpg
    photo248768.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 0

tpenfield

Staff member
Are you looking for the panel itself as well as the switches or switch covers? The panel is not a commodity item, so that might be a custom thing. You could contact StingRay to see if they can assist.

spoilsofwar

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Log into the stingray owners site (You need your HIN, which is your user name there). At the portal, there will be a link for all parts used to build your boat, and the associated part number and cost. Take the number to your nearest stingray dealer and they can order the dash plate for you. It's not so old, and stingray keeps designs for a relatively long time, so chances are it may still be available.

If not, you will need to use the old dash and send it to a custom service which can recreate it for you. There are several online.

Stingray owners website: www.mystingray.com

If you're not already registered, go here: www.stingrayboats.com/owners/get_pass.php