Help with Identifying the "model" of my Boat?

W0QGS

Cadet
I purchased a boat from a gentleman dirt cheap, hull is solid and in great shape. I was told it's a 1990 16ft Tidecraft but other than that no other information was able to be given.

Boat has "Four M" on the side of boat back to the rear. (See photos)

The Model says "TC16BR"

I am currently trying to restore her, but would like to see some photos of what she may have looked like in her glory! Google and dealers have not been any help!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 1

roffey

Commander
The boat does not look that old, is there not a ID plate on the transom? I looked for four m and four mmmm and could not find any useful information. The numbers are still on the boat can you not use them to check?

W0QGS

Cadet
The boat (hull) is in "excellent" shape for the year! I had a dealer tell me the year is correct and of course since the plate says TideCraft.

Only identifiable information is
Model: TC16BR
Serial: K00606190090

Photo of identification plate won't upload. Keeps telling me error.

Here as soon as the rain is out of the forecast I'll be sealing the inside fiberglass hull and then begin laying new 3/4 inch pressure treated plywood. And I will be sealing the plywood as well. Then of course carpet.

Last edited:

W0QGS

Cadet
This is what I get when trying to upload photo. (Photo attached)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    129.5 KB · Views: 1

roffey

Commander
some advice is don't post to that thread as it is old. You may want to PM the OP (reads funny, PM the OP)