New member here, just want to introduce myself!!!!!

Spectre250

Seaman Apprentice
Hello everyone, my name is Dave, Im 27 years old and Ive bought myself a project boat which I have already started a thread on in the restoration section, its a 1990 Larson Senza Spectre; I actually have two of them....one is for parts and reference. Here's a link to the thread http://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat...n-senza-spectre-total-rebuild-and-restoration.

This is my first boat and Ive certainly chosen quite the project to break myself in! :lol::facepalm: Ive joined here because over the past couple years, I have been watching and rewatching Friscoboater's youtube videos of him redoing his SeaRay and Glastron and I really like his work because Im an anal person as well and must have perfection when doing a project; and he always talks about the iboats forums, and I know this is place where everyone is helpful and there is so much information to be had.

Please stop by my thread and have a read through, I have lots of pictures!! Any help would be greatly appreciated as I dont really know what Im doing when it comes to boats; tips, tricks, guidance, anything like that.

Thanks everyone, glad I can be part of this forum!!!!
Dave

Alumarine

Captain
Welcome, that is quite a project you've got going.
Those seats are great!

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
:welcome: aboard Dave, it's good to have another member driven by the lure of boating enough to bring an old boat back to life.

SDSeville

Lieutenant
Welcome Dave. Nice project - lots of fun work ahead. Makes me miss the itch of fiberglass dust.;)

Spectre250

Seaman Apprentice
Thanks guys.

Watermann, I love the styling of this boat and would rather put the man hours into her and know its done right than go out and buy another boat that so many people already have and be "me too" boater (please, no offense to anyone who has a popular boat, I just love being the guy with the rare and hard to find toys that turn heads).

SDSeville, by all means, come over and get to grinding as Im not looking forward to it in the least! Hahaha :cower: