my first complete rehab. lots of questions.

Snookzilla

Recruit
Howdy all. Im taking on this rehab so I can take my family fishing. Im tired of relying on friends to invite me out on their boats. Got a great deal on the boat and trailer but I have many many questions but Ill limit this post to just a couple. Thanks in advance for helping.

1. Im getting dizzy trying to figure out which paint I should use on the hull. There bottom paint, top paint, enamel, gel...... its a fiberglass hull and I will mainly fish the salt waters of Tampa Bay and the boat will be trailered home after each trip out. Whats a good paint for my outter hull. And, can the paints be customized with color, like house paint?

2. Any chance someone could i.d. this little boat? Its 15' long and has kind of a modified tri-hull and a very unique storage compartment the runs length wise down the center of the boat. All the manufacturer tage have been removed. Just curious to the know the make and year it was made.

Thanks again for any help you can give.

southkogs

Staff member
Welcome Aboard:

You'll need to make one more post before you can upload photos. Once you do that, there's a tutorial HERE.

Last edited: