My Grandpas Boat, 18ft Cruisers INC, (HELP!)

Chrisravosa36

Chief Petty Officer
Hi, just wanted to ask some information about a boat, my grandfather had a 18ft Crusiers inc semi chine v-hull boat, it had an all teak floors and I belive an open bow. It had a 100hp Johnson, he doesn't know the exact years of the boat and motor, he got it in 74' when it was only a few years old, he claimed the 100hp had a pull start on it, and an electric start. Anyways, im looking for any information or pictures you guys have, I want to keep my eye out for one, im guessing the boat is in-between 1968 - 1973. I looked all over, couldn't find much, anything would be of help!!! He loved the boat and wanted to see if I could find some pictures or info on it, id really like to but a cruisers inc same year(ish) and same length and style sometime. Hes the one who got me into boating.

Chrisravosa36

Chief Petty Officer
Take a look HERE and see if anything looks like it's in the ballpark.

Already check there, I know the boat was a fiberglass, and on glassics all they had it under was wood, the motor was the same year as the boat, it was original on it. I did a search and found out they only made the 100hps in 72, 71, 68, 67 and 66. Its gotta be one of these years. Anything would be appricated like I said, I really want to get him some pictures.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Only wood?

A 2/3rds of these are listed as being fiberglass hulls.
Cruisersincbb001.jpg

Unless, you meant the pix.

W a length, a model, and that you know its a Cruisers Inc boat, makes a google image search easy

Chrisravosa36

Chief Petty Officer
Only wood?

A 2/3rds of these are listed as being fiberglass hulls.
Cruisersincbb001.jpg

Unless, you meant the pix.

W a length, a model, and that you know its a Cruisers Inc boat, makes a google image search easy

Search google, didnt find really anything, on really any model.