1992 Arriva need interior parts

tom917

Recruit
Hi I just bought a 1992 Arriva 7.4 Liter Bravo Mercruiser 454 cu in. I would like to know where I can find parts and interior for these boats.
Can you or anyone steer me in the right direction?

Thank you

tom917

southkogs

Staff member
Welcome aboard Tom. I've moved you into a new topic of your own. If you've not read through our forum rules, please do - we ask that you don't post in threads over 90 days old unless you're the original poster.

The answer to your question kinda' depends on what parts you're looking for. Many of them are available right here on iBoats.

PatinIdaho

Chief Petty Officer
Mechanical parts are usually pretty easy. Interior parts like the manufacture made are usually hard to find and usually easier to make yourself.

thumpar

Admiral
If it is just interior you will need to make it yourself or have an upholstery shop do it. Unless it has something to do with the engine or controls you will likely not find it.

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral
With interior (older than 5 yrs or so) you have two choices ... Generic or full custom... Oem is not available at all.

Either buy basic seats to mount in or go to an upholstery shop and sit down before asking "how much?".

thumpar

Admiral
It isn't always that expensive. I had my sundeck redone to factory look with 2 colors and a swirl pattern done locally. It was only $300 for the probably 8'x3.5' sundeck and that was with marine grade vinyl and foam.