Stickers for a 1977 Crestliner 550 Crusader

JoshOnt

Chief Petty Officer
About a month ago I got the boat above, appears to have stickers on it for lettering and pin stripes. I am interested in seeing if I can find replacement stickers as I am planning to strip them off and buff the gelcoat out. Would like to put replica stickers back onto it and the motor (1977 Merc 850). Anyone have any sites that I would be likely to find replacement stickers?

jbcurt00

Staff member
Vinyl lettering/logo not stickers, more like a car wrap.

If yours are in great shape, you can probably find a vinyl/graphics place local that can replicate them. Take the boat or clear high res photos by a couple and ask.

The Crusader vinyl will probably be a challenge to find. The Crestliner logo is probably several places online: ebay, VinylApproach.com and Garzon Studios to name 3 places.

Pinstripes can be found online and thru ebay to match/coordinate your boat's gelcoat. I'd bet you'll have a tough time finding Crestliner originals for the Crusader, same for graphics.

JoshOnt

Chief Petty Officer
Vinyl lettering/logo not stickers, more like a car wrap.

If yours are in great shape, you can probably find a vinyl/graphics place local that can replicate them. Take the boat or clear high res photos by a couple and ask.

The Crusader vinyl will probably be a challenge to find. The Crestliner logo is probably several places online: ebay, VinylApproach.com and Garzon Studios to name 3 places.

Pinstripes can be found online and thru ebay to match/coordinate your boat's gelcoat. I'd bet you'll have a tough time finding Crestliner originals for the Crusader, same for graphics.
Thanks and mine are in bad shape from 40+ years of wear. Will check those sites to see what I can find. I am even having trouble finding colour original images of the boat to maybe have some made from.